Beauty and skin. The Korean skin care routine is very famous. What is your advice, your routine, in order to obtain flawless beautiful skin with the right use of the right skin care products? Which products are needed?
Whenever I talk about skin care, I always start from cleansing. Proper cleansing is the most important step and basic step for beautiful skin. Nowadays there are many cleansing tools and cleansers. Cleansing has different steps: removing makeup (Makeup Cleanser), wash off dirt (Cleanser) and exfoliating dead skin (Peeling/Scrub).
1. Makeup Cleanser
Basically makeup products are based on oil ingredients so I believe oil type cleanser is much better to remove makeup, I feel like it goes deep into the skin and ends up with a better result. If you have oily skin then you'd better have a cleansing again :)
I loved foaming type cleanser because it's really mild and it washes my dirt even better.
Nowadays I'm having an affair with powder type cleanser, haha. Powder type cleanser has some small grain so it helps to scrub my dead skin. So it's like I have daily mild scrub when I do cleansing my face.
I like using pore brush for removing blackhead/whitehead. However, I don't use it every day since it also can hurt my weak skin cells.
There are some people asking me "Which mask is good?". I really cannot answer because there are different purposes and for different skin types as well. There are so many kinds of masks like whitening, pore tightening, lifting, moisturizing, calming, etc. Usually I focus on pore tightening and calming skin.
1. First essence/serum
Yeah! First essence/serum was a hot topic last year and still going on nowadays!
After cleansing, our skin goes dry pretty fast so it's necessary to put moisture on the skin as soon as possible. How much important is it? Well Etude House even launched a "0 sec" serum. It's a kind of starter for skin care. It gives moisture into our skin and boosts effect of skincare products.
2. Toner/SkinEtude House Wonder Pore Freshener
I believe you are wondering "Which essence is good?" : Well, there is no correct answer for that Because you should use the essence you need for your skin.
There are so many kinds of essence. For nutritious, moisturizing, whitening, anti wrinkle, pore treatment, etc. and for oily skin, dry skin, combination skin as well .. Here are some good ones I will gladly recommend :)
Pore Tightening EssenceIOPE Pore Tightening Essence
Whitening EssenceTonymoly Floria Whitening Capsule Essence
MoisturizingLirikos Marine Triple Treatment
NutritiousBenton Snail Bee High Content Essence
5. Soothing Gel
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
Leaders Soothing Gel
6. Day/Moisture creamIOPE Ultimate Hydro Cream
7. Finish Essence/Essence FinisherSulwhasoo Luminature Essential Finisher
8. Night cream/Sleeping packInnisfree Orchid Night Cream
9. Special Care
-Eye Care (Brightening)
-Wrinkle CareSulwhasoo Timetreasure Renovating Eye Cream
-AC/Trouble CareLeaders Spot Serum
1) Better cleansing makes better skin!
2) Choose skincare products according to your skin problems.
3) Moisturizing is the key point of skincare.
GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OR READ ALL THE OTHER ANSWERS BELOW
4) Gradient lips are another makeup trend from Korea which has quickly taken over the whole world of makeup. Can you give our readers some advice on how to obtain the real 'Korean gradient lips'?... [Click here to read all]
5) Let's talk about skin care advice, and beauty products. Which ones are - in your opinion - the most advanced and effective skin care products from Korea right now on the market?... [Click here to read all]
7) Beauty and skin. The Korean skin care routine is very famous. What is your advice, your routine, in order to obtain flawless beautiful skin with the right use of the right skin care products? Which products are needed?... [Click here to read all]
ADVERSUS in cooperation with Trendystyle.ASIA